Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Opener


This is a video opener I made in my after effects exploration. I am creating stereoscopic content for the PIPE's new HMDs (Head Mounted Displays). The PIPE is my main work so far this summer and I am making LOTS of headway. I have not posted here on the blog for a while because the stuff I am working on isn't really that interesting to hear about :-) (ie. regulator modifications, air flow analysis, and audience preferential data) This is a good video I thought everyone would get a kick out of. I am also making everything in 3D Stereoscopic video of course.
Let me say I am extremely excited about shooting some experimental footage in Albert's new N485 Stereoscopic Visualization Class this fall!!! Can we all say AWESOME CLASS! Anyway the only clue I will give you to my content idea for this class is 3 words.... Stereoscopic Bullet Time.... See you all next time. Also for those of you interested, I am working on a post graduation project already involving stereoscopic stop motion animation and Hi Dymanic Range photography. To see more on this go to the project blog:

http://www.productionmastery.blogspot.com

Until Next Time God Bless!,
Chauncey Frend