Friday, December 14, 2007

WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!

Today Dec. 14th 2007 is my last day working at Eagle Creek Park and they surprised me this morning with a work of art to be very proud of! I am afraid to eat it! Dee and Jenny baked this brain child and I am so thankful to have such creative friends! The Park manager Karen and Steve from maintenance offered their expertise to create the effect. WOW When I walked in I was blown away they did such an AMAZING job on this. Eagle Creek Park has been the most enjoyable work environment that I have ever worked in.

The cake features a scene right out of weekend assignment where the subdued sasquatch was being taken back to town by garden tractor among a pine forest!
The Sasquatch is one of a kind being composed of gauze, a decorative yet modified penguin, unchewed juicy fruit gum, and aluminum foil! ITS BRILLIANT! The icing mimics the art direction of hair.

I will truly miss all my friends at Eagle Creek Park and I will never forget you. You are all invited to any of my movie premiers in the future! Thank you....Thank you all and God Bless You!


Chauncey




PS: 1st edition Weekend Assignment DVDs will be available from me within 3 days!