Monday, October 08, 2007

Forward Motion & New Stuff!

I recently met with the Indiana State Museam IMAX director and have adjusted my premier agenda.

DEC. 8th - Family Premier @ The School of Informatics

JAN. TBA - Industry Professionals, Faculty, & Students IMAX Premier

INVITATIONS WILL BE OUT THIS MONTH FOR THE FAMILY PREMIER
Here is a documentary about capstones at IUPUI that features Frank Tai and myself as examples of large student projects. It has some clips from the movie *wink!



WeekendAssignment.com is up and running:

http://www.weekendassignment.com/

Sorry about the advertising bar at the top of the page that's what I get for using free hosting. I wish I had better funding than my own pocket ha! The character descriptions are funny and I will add more on later. The trailer is not complete yet, but I am also going to with hold it when it's complete until Halloween night. God Bless You!

Chauncey