Wednesday, August 29, 2007

IURTC & Fellow Student Project & Final Shots 29AUG07

I met with representitives from IU's RTC center to start the patent process. They were very interested in the PIPE and offered me some great advice.
A fellow student, Frank Tai, is working on Indiana's first animated short film. I have offered to interface his video into my PIPE system. If all works out this will be Indiana's first short interfaced in new form of visualization technology and I will be happy to take the PIPE to competitions and conventions with Frank. You can see more on Frank's progress at http://pacoanimatedshort.blogspot.com/ or see his portfolio at http://www.franktai.com
1-2SEPT & 8-9SEPT & 15-16SEPT are the last shoot dates for the completion of "Weekend Assignment" I have arranged locations, props, talent, and equipment for these dates and I am excited to be starting POST. Testing of interfacing my interlaced stereovideo has begun and I am moving forward quite nicely. Jeff Brown has been creating the circuit computer control for the PIPE system and I will have it silk screened this fall when his testing is complete. Other than that the PIPE is looking quite nice and ready for its final component installments! Terry Frend is helping me construct the hot and cold air units as well as the humidity evacuation system.