Monday, July 09, 2007

Production Forges Ahead in JULY 2007




Yes, production of Weekend Assignment still forges ahead yet. The shots above are from a classroom scene of the film. I would like to thank Shaun Switkowski. and Matt Schultz. for their determined help as actors. Also I need to thank Bonnie Switkowski. for the production assistance in locations and props. Shooting is planned to be finished by Aug. 5th.

Man am I learning a lot about dealing with creative production development. I find comfort in thinking outside the shots to convey the story. I fear for mis continuity in people's perception of the visuals into the plot, but by putting myself through this complex pressure I am developing a better context to base my decisions on. The next film I shall start after Weekend Assignment is being written along side a second comedy that will be written by Matt Schultz, Taylor Frend, & I called Adam Anchovy. These films will be made side by side in GoMotion and Claymation. Thanks for checking in let me know what you think or anticipate >> cfrend@iupui.edu
Photos by JoEllen Frend