Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Houseing for Progress & Hardware

The PAI is undertaking a move soon to the campus of IUPUI's IT building in the UITS locked down side of the building. This current progress blog will soon be managed and moved to the URL http://www.chaunceyworks.com This site URL is purchased and is not hosted yet, but its function will be to handle my media portfolio and the progress of my invention. Consolidation is the main theme lately with me as I approach the opening shoot day of my movie "Weekend Assignment."

The main cast members have been selected and informed, but I need extras and actors/ actresses that could help out for a single appearance. If you know of anyone interested in acting or just having a good time being in a movie have them contact me at cfrend@iupui.edu